Thursday, August 21, 2014

Canvas Mounted Scrapbook Page, Kinda Eclectic

You know those projects you make that you just fall in love with?  Well this is one of them for me.  The bright colors, the bits of sparkle and my cute family all mounted on to an 8"x10" canvas.
Love it!


I used the Sweet Taffy DSP with Daffodil Delight cardstock for the base.  I stamped the starburst image on the Daffodil Delight cardstock with Versamark and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I made a Melon Mambo spiral flower.  Stamped more of the Kinda Eclectic images and cut them out.  On the flower I attached strands of ribbon, sequins and bakers twine.  Pearls on the butterfly too. I added the tiny punched flowers with pearls and there you have it.

Mounting the page onto the canvas:
BEFORE you add ANY embellishments, use mod podge all over the canvas in a thin layer.  Softly press the base of the page onto the canvas.  Curl and press the edges on too.  Turn the canvas over and flatten and press with your hands to smooth out the page base cardstock.  

After it's all dried, then go back and add the embellishments.


Happy Stamping!
Krista




No comments: