Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ombre Amazing Birthday

Ombre is so trendy.  So when I was making up my sketches and technique ideas for the Display Boards, I knew I had to make and Ombre card.  Here is what I came up with...


I embossed the stamp, from the Amazing Birthday set, in white embossing powder on 5 different shades.  
They are:
Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Lost Lagoon and Island Indigo.  
Here is a close up shot of the card...


This card fits in perfectly with the challenge for this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments, too.  Stop on over there and join us!!


This card was displayed at Convention, too.  Make sure you follow us on Pinterest.  Click HERE for the Pin Board.  


Happy Stamping,
Krista Jensen

1 comment:

Erika Clark said...

So pretty, Krista! I love the ombre flowers. Congrats on being a display artist! You're so talented :D Erika