Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bee Happy With Sweet Stuff

The summer so far has been SO busy...road trip, amusement park, beach trips, sleeping in, late movies and so much more. But it's over now...year around school in our area forced us to start on July 7th.  Back at it.

But I get to go to the Stampin' Up! Convention this year.  It starts on Wednesday evening and I can't wait to share with you guys....ALL OF THE FUN!!

Join us this week at Stampin' Celebration too for a sketch challenge.  Here is my card:


I used the set called Sweet Stuff.  It has some SUPER CUTE images.  I used Razzleberry Ripple and Daffodil Delight with Whisper White of course.  Triangles Embossing Folder, some cotton ribbon and here you have it.

Here is the sketch....join us at Stampin' Celebration!!


Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: