Saturday, July 26, 2014

Amazing Birthday So Thankful

Have you ever seen a stamp set and wondered....what in the world can you do with THAT stamp?  Well, friends, this little thankful banner stamp from Amazing Birthday set was that one!
I wanted to use the NEW in colors and came up with this card...


A close up on the little medallion reveals the details.  Here's how I made it:
I punched out a 1-1/4" circle and snipped the edge to give it a look like petals.  Then I fluffed them up.  
The little gold twisty ribbons are pulled from the gold Bakers Twine.  Thanks to Shelli Gardner the SU! CEO for giving me that tip!  :)  I finished it off with a Mossy Meadow ribbon tail. 
Layering up a bunch of different colored banners and one stamped on on the bottom layer and the greeting banner and you're done!


I really really loved this card and was SO glad to see it on the Display Board at the SU! Convention.  Make sure you follow all of this years Display Stampers on Pinterest. Click HERE for the pin board



Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Kristie said...

This is really cute! I love the flower you made from the circle.

~amy~ said...

LOVE the colors!