Thursday, April 24, 2014

SU! Display Board Entry

I LOVE being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  10 years and going strong!  I love to exercise the creative side of my brain....it's relaxing, fun and it makes me feel good when people love what I make!

I am entering the contest to be a Display Stamper for Convention 2014...here are my entries...

3D Project #1
A 2"x4" Altered Wood Block.  I made this for my husband 2 years ago for Father's Day.  I get to look at it often and I love the way it turned out, don't you?!  :) I even used a hammer and nails for the flags on the top of the block!  Great gift for the woodworker guy(or gal) in your life!


Some close ups of the details...




3D Project #2
An altered wood frame, turned into a Christmas Countdown Calendar.
I stained the frame with the Soft Suede ink Refill and a Stampin' Sponge.  I really like the effect it gave.  
I made DOZENS of these for a Christmas Boutique and SOLD OUT!  They were the hit of the day for sure!!


Card Entry #1
I made this card for a swap at Convention last year.  The little spritz of Silver Glimmer Spray sure added a nice touch to the colorful hexagons....


Card Entry #2
I saw a blog post from the SU! page and made a frame of the framelit with the silver glimmer paper.  Added some Petite Petals and viola....



Card Entry #3
This is a vellum, gold, gold and more gold extravaganza!  I love this bright card....it's got serious energy!



And last, but certainly not least....my 
Scrapbook Page Entry
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this page!!  Reason #1 my Grandparents are Awesome!!  
Reason #2 there is absolutely no detail spared!! Reason #3 I got to use my new SILHOUETTE CAMEO to make the Gold Foil Paper leaves and stem.  It's from the Betsy's Blossom Set on MDS.  :)


More GOLD accents all over, but not too much.  The CORE-dinations Cardstock is gorgeous with the new Spiral Flower Die....rub it down on the edges a bit and here you have it!!  (So sad to see this go)



After looking over all of my entries, I realized that I like a little bit of sparkle on everything.  From Heat Embossing, sequins, Gold Foil paper to Shimmer Paper...a little bit goes a long way!

I had fun going through my old projects and can't wait to create some new ones with NEW Stampin' Up! products!

Happy Stamping,
Krista Jensen






No comments: