Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Just Sayin' Word Bubble Glitter

It's time for a color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  
This time we want you to use Rose Red, Midnight Muse and Smoky Slate. 


 Ready....
Here you have it...


Close up of the detail.  Wanna know how I made that glitter framed word window??
I die cut out a glitter paper word window, then using the negative image I cut around the cut out and viola you have an awesome frame.  Then I stamped the words on a piece of white cardstock and glued the frame on it. Then I cut around the frame.  


Ingredients
Stamps: Just Sayin', Gorgeous Grunge, Petite Petals
Accessories: Doily, Petals Punch, Word Window Framelit, Arrows Embossing Folder

Now get on over there, check out the DT's gorgeous projects and join in the fun!!

Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Erika Clark said...

You made a word bubble look glamorous! It's feminine and lovely! I love the flowers, too :) ~e.

Darnell said...

Very clever with the word bubble, Krista! And all glittery, too!! Very on-trend! Hugs, Darnell