Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Is It Fall Yet?

It's a new month, that means a new challenge at Stampin' Celebration.  Supposedly it's fall across the U.S., but here not so much!  It's like 90 degrees everyday and only cools to about 60 at night.  I'm SO ready to wear my jeans!!!
ANYWAYS....here are the photos.....BE INSPIRED my friends!!


I was inspired by the beautiful warm colors and the softness of the flowers.   Here is what I came up with...


This close up shot shows the colors nicely.  I used a blender pen and ink pads and painted them on watercolor paper.  Then I stamped the leaf from the Gently Falling Stamp set.  
I used Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantelope, Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Primrose Petals and Pink Pirouette. Then the leaf is stamped in Crumb Cake.  Layered it up with some cardstock.  Viola!


Check out these other LOVELY designs by the DT members from Stampin' Celebration.  
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles
 



Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

Nina Dee said...

I love this look! I am definitely going to have to CASE this! :)