Monday, June 17, 2013

Grad Season

I love graduations....the end and a new beginning.  My niece Kristen just graduated from High School and this fall she will be cashing in on her FULL Scholarship to a California University where she will be earning a degree and playing water polo!!  Congrats Kristen!!  I made a special card for her with her High School colors.   


Here is the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Hop on over and join us for this fabulous layout challenge.


Happy Stamping,
Krista

4 comments:

Erin Gonzales said...

LUV UR CARD! I think my most FAV part is the crazy frilly ribbon banners coming out the side- LOVE THAT!! I think this is a great card and love the change up of shapes too, SMART!!!

~Erica~ said...

I love how you changed the sketch! You really see "outside the box!!" I love this card!

inkypinkies said...

You did an awesome job! I love the oval, and the cluster of ribbons on the side. How thoughtful of you to use your niece's high school colors! Please extend our congrats from the HSS team, what a wonderful accomplishment to earn the scholarship!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the sketch. I love how you did the ribbons on the side. Great graduation card!