Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Butterfly Swirls

Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week is to use Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight.  I threw in some Crumb Cake and this is what I came up with...


Can you see the shimmer paint?  You can see it better at this angle....


I made this card similar to my previous post to include it in my class that I host for my church group.  Sometimes it's fun to do something simple with a little touch of sparkle and this card has it.

I used the stamp set called Flowering Flourishes and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.




Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Erin Gonzales said...

Such an adorable card, and seriously- sparkle!!! You had me at shiny! You are so talented, and I am so glad that you are sharing your gift with others!!!

inkypinkies said...

A fluttering little beauty! I am forever spritzing my cardstock, too. So much that my craft room floor shimmers, and I like it like that! What a great way to use the color combo, so that it's still subtle and not bright-bright :) Super job, my friend!