Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Butterflies in Pink

I had a few spare minutes this weekend between all of the celebrating for the twins' 8th Birthday activities.  So, I decided to enter a couple of challenges over at Dynamic Duos and Friday Mashup.

Here is my card....simple and sweet, using the butterfly embosslit, the flower flourish stamp set, a button, some pearls and topped it off with a few splashes of vanilla shimmer spritz.  Can you see it? 



Here are the logos, sketches and color palettes for this challenge.  I did, however fail to read the fine line and I didn't use my brayer.  :(  Sorry for that!  But, it was fun to get involved this week!







Happy Stamping,
Krista Jensen

6 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful clean design. I love the smooch spritzing. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Jenny Engelke said...

So pretty! Love the shimmer splatters and the accessories on the butterflies! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos! ♥

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty.. I love the combination of the pinks with the craft color.. Great background too. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Bobbie said...

I adore this card Krista! Simple and sweet is right. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos. PS. Looks like the boys had a fabulous birthday party! (Handball in the house, though?!!?) :)

Lili said...

Such a great card! Love your clean design. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Amy White said...

Very pretty! Love how the butterflies trail along the stamped flourish, and the Vanilla smooch is a great touch! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos and the Friday Mashup this week!