Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lollipop Favor

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I love the Design Team at Hand Stamped Sentiments!!  They are such a fun and talented group of ladies.  
Today I created a project from my friend Erica's tutorial that I purchased.  Click here to purchase this FABULOUS tutorial with some awesome projects!!

This is one of the projects from that tutorial....I did make a couple of adjustments because I didn't have all of the supplies.  Cute, right?!


I used the Scallop Envelope Die and the Doily Die to make the lollipop holder.  Then I used the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and the the coordinating Framelits.  Tied it all off with Real Red and Pool Party Ribbon.  
I got the lollipop at WalMart.  They were 10 for $1.  WOO HOO!

Happy Stamping,
Krista

P.S. This is one of the projects for one of my upcoming classes.  

No comments: