Monday, November 19, 2012

Watercolor Winter #1

A while back I announced that I was featured in the Stampin' Up! Magazine for Demonstrators.  I made 4 projects with the stamp set called Watercolor Winter.  I wanted to post all four of the projects I made over the next few days, with the exception of tomorrow....I'll be using the same stamp set, though.

Here is the card that I made.  It's actually part of what they call "online extras".  There was A LOT of cutting involved in this one...all the way down to the flowers and the holly.


Can you see that Champagne Glitter Paper?  I used that in 3 of the 4 projects.  It sure adds a nice sparkle to this card!!  I also used the stamp set called "Greetings of the Season" from the Holiday Catalog.

I hope you like it!!  I had a lot of fun being asked to do this super fun project for Stampin' Up!  I can't wait to show you more!!

Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: