Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tag For Christmas

I love Christmas!  I wish I had more time to make Christmas crafts throughout the year!  That needs to be my New Year's Resolution!!  Start making Christmas stuff EARLY!!  Well, this year, I hosted my Christmas paper crafting class early!  All of my friends that came got to make this cool tag. 


Tags are so much fun and can spice up any old wrapping paper or plain bag.  I think this sweet and simple tag could use some glitter or bling, but I didn't want to distract from the swirls, the ornament stamp and the fun little sprouts of ribbon.  

Join us this week and TAG us!!  :)  Hand Stamped Sentiments is THE place to be for tagging this week!


Happy Stamping!
Krista




7 comments:

Erin Gonzales said...

SOOOOO PRETTY Girl! I love the stark blue against your light background, the POP of that color is stunning. Kudos MRS. MAgazine!

Inkyfingers said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the dimension and the use of different ribbons.

inkypinkies said...

That is a great tag, I love the flourish, and that blue is so nice for Christmas. By the way, I'm with you, I'd make Christmas presents all year long if I had the time. I think I suffer from Pinterest ADD. LOL!

Margaret said...

Beautiful tag and such a great way to add a personal touch to your gifts!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous! You and Erica must have been on the same wavelength this week. Love the 3D ornament effect and your color choice.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Love everything about this! Love the bright white with the dark blue and the ribbons and flourish!!!

Bobbie said...

I really didn't think I needed this set and framelits, but after seeing this week's projects maybe I do! I love the CAS feel of the tag, as you could make many of them!