Monday, September 24, 2012

Inspired by #137


Inspiration comes in many forms.  When I saw the inspiration photo this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments and my eyes went to the tags.  I had a vision....didn't come together like I wanted, but it's sweet simple and to the point.  I guess I'm all loopy from the sugar I ate on Sunday.... MY BIRTHDAY.  :)

I came up with this banner made of tags.  I used Crumb Cake and Pool Party colors.  I made bows out of linen thread and clipped them to the Pool Party ribbon with a tiny library clip.  Click on the photo for a larger view.  I attached it to the basket and HEL-LO here's your sign.


I'm off to bed now, gotta get up early and prepare for my first Bible Study meeting with some fabulous ladies at my new church called Vantagepoint Church here in Eastvale, California!  I am so excited!  :)

Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

inkypinkies said...

I love the tags! They're perfect with the designer frames to go around your letters. A very pretty decor piece. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Blessings for a healthy, happy year! Erika

Erin Gonzales said...

HAPPY BDAY GIRL! How did I miss that?! I LOVE your tags and those apples look WAY better than the moldy ones I just found in my fridge, didn't even know they were there! I am diggin' your banner!!