Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kindness Butterfly

I got the set called Kindness matters so long ago and have never used it.  When a challenge using Regal Rose and Basic Gray came up this stamp came right out at me.  I really wanted to put one of the greetings on it, but I really couldn't find a place for it....that was pleasing to my eye.  :)  We can always use blank cards, though.  
So here it is...


Here is a close up.  I used the new framelit called Apothecary Labels.  Then I ran some taffeta ribbon through it and then tied some knots on it to add some texture.  I also love the new fan embossing folder.  So sweet!  What could finish this card off better than some rhinestones?!


Check out this week's challenge at Dynamic Duos....there's only a few hours left for this one, but you can always check out what's next!!  :)  


HAPPY STAMPING!!
KRISTA

7 comments:

Lesley said...

What a pretty card Krista, those double bows are adorable accents. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

A beautiful layout with the double ribbon and gorgeous embossed background. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

Erin Gonzales said...

You have your MOJO baby!!! I LOVE your card!!! I saw it among ALL the other entries and then noticed it was my good friend who builder the center for the TINY ANTS!!! WHOOOHOOO!!

Kim S said...

I love the layering of dies topped off with the ribbon treatment. So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Melissa said...

I know what you mean about not finding a good place for a sentiment! I've felt this way many times, but then, like you said, I figure I can always use a card without one! :) Love your embossed BG and those pretty little butterflies!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Margaret said...

You did an amazing job with this beautiful color combination! The new embossing folder works wonderfully on this and the whole thing is gorgeous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty, Krista! I especially like how you layeed the die cut and the punched accent. Really makes that butterfly trio take center stage. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)