Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HSS Color Challenge #108




Get out your brights and your browns 'cause we are challenging you with color this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!!

I wanted to do something simple that I can duplicate over and over.  I used some products from the Occasions mini and, of course, the buttons are FREE with your Saleabration order.  


I stamped the Mixed Bunch Flower in Daffodil Delight and punched it out.  I also framed it off with another punched flower then one more punched out in Soft Suede.  Makes it kind of look like a shadow.
I wanted to add a touch of the red with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and the red button and stamped greeting on the tag.
To finish it off, I spritzed the Crumb Cake background with the Soft Suede marker and Spritzer Tool.

SIMPLE, SWEET, CUTE and DEMONSTRATABLE!!  :)



Happy Stamping!!!
Krista

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a great card for a class or demo! Love the red border and the 'shadow' flower!

inkedx2 said...

Love the simplicity of your card. Great way to use the colors.

Erin Gonzales said...

Adorable card. I am in LOVE with that scalloped ribbon punch, it looks SO great using that bold red color. :)

Bada-Bing Creations said...

So clean and simple and so cute! I love the pop of the yellow and the subtle background!

Stampin by Genny said...

Simple but Stunning! I love the simplicity and a wonderful thank you card. I'll need to CASE it for my next workshop. TFS

LeroyLime said...

totally demonstratable and a great use of the colors! Love your strip of red on the card too...

Angie Williams said...

Hi Krista! I've enjoyed your blog. I have the Liebster blog award for you!! You can pick it up on my blog at www.mycricutcloset.blogspot.com