Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Color Q Challenge #126

I've been venturing out and entering new challenges and today the baby decided to take a nice long nap....so instead of cleaning I decided to stamp!!  WOO HOO!!   Here is my entry for the challenge at Color Q.




 It was a nice color challenge this week....very springy!!  Here is the inspiration photo...



The next photo is a close up shot of my flower.  I used the Mixed Bouquet Stamp Set and I did the "rock and roll" technique with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.  I really like the way it turned out!  I also did it on the "Friend" stamp from the Family Reunion stamp set.  I used Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade for that rock and roll action.  :)




Other Ingredients:  Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Big Top Birthday DSP, Square Lattice embossing folder, Bold Buttons

Happy Stamping,
Krista

10 comments:

Marybeth said...

Krista good for you ,to do something you like ,while the baby naps. Once in a while anyway. Your card is very pretty and I love the striped paper and the flower you made. I see you live nearby .

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors - I hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-8.html

inkedx2 said...

Love the simplicity of your card. Great treatment of the flower.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Krista, I love that new blossom! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Love your beautiful card, Krista! I really like the stripes and that gorgeous flower! Thank you so much for joining us at the colourQ this week!

Allison said...

Love the card and colors!
Allison

Kara said...

really pretty!! love those stripes and that flower!! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

LeAnne said...

Your rock n roll technique was a winner for sure with these flowers! Wonderful! We're so glad you played with the CQC this week!

Margaret said...

Beautiful card! Love the striped paper and your flower is gorgeous!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Ooh, so nice. Love that flower with th r+r technique! Thanks for your blog visit!