Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HSS Challenge #102

It's time to SALE-A-BRATE....For every $50 you spend, starting today you'll earn FREE products!!

This week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is to be inspired by your dreams of warm sand and sun.  The sound of the rolling waves.....THE BEACH!



Ahhh the beach....I say AAAAHHHHHH the BEACH!!  I only have 6 months until I need to get into a bikini.  We are headed out to Hawaii with my husbands family.  I'd better get off my tushy and workout AND stop eating so much.  After San Antonio I think I gained like 6 pounds.  Let's just say I ate well!  :)

When I was thinking of the beach, the sunset came into my mind.  I love the sunsets in Hawaii....the blues, purples, oranges, yellows, corals....

So, my card is like a tropical sunset, bright blue and rich coral softened by the sand.



Ingredients:
Colors:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Stamp Sets:  Fresh Vintage and Outlined Occasions (both Saleabration...you can earn these FREE)
Accessories:  Distressing tool, Color Spritzer, Hemp Twine, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Tea Stain from the Distressing Essentials Kit


Technique: Rock and Roll, Stamping off, distressing

Happy Stamping,
Krista


4 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

oh, so pretty! Love that coral color!!!

I'm headed to Anguilla on Saturday - so I'm ready for the beach!!! Hope to play along before I leave :)

Maria

LeroyLime said...

Ooooo, fun! Have a blast in Hawaii! Love the sandy spritzing and calming colors.

inkedx2 said...

Very creative interpretation! Love your card.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I love your version:-) Very creative and I love the colors! Jealous that you're going to Hawaii though! I'm definitely not ready for a bikini, lol! Time to go to the gym tomorrow!!!!