Friday, July 1, 2011

Enjoy Life

It's SUMMER time...ya know how I know...it's HOT outside...WOW!! I made this 6x6 scrap page to hang on my fridge as a magnet. You can also put it on a stand or turn it into a 12x12. FUN! We made this at my Open House yesterday. We used a lot of new goodies.

Here are other angles...do you see the embossed surfboards?




Ingredients:
Stamp Set: Summer Splash (summer mini), Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake (marker),
Accessories: Pennant Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango Embossing Powders, Spritzer tool

Here is the best news about summer, though....the arrival of the NEW STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG!! Here is the cover:



Pick up your copy today! If you don't live close, I'll mail one to you. Host a party and get yours FREE! Click HERE to shop my site 24/7.

Happy Shopping,
Krista

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a fun layout for summer! I think I need to CASE this one!!TFS!