Sunday, June 26, 2011

We Love Dad

This is the "JUNE" layout we did for my Scrapbook Club. I can't wait to add photos to this page!! This year for Father's Day, Bryan and the twins went beach camping so I didn't get any pics of the special day. We are planning to get to the park and take some photos. I even bought coordinating colored shirts for all 4 of my guys! I used the new Pennant Parade Stamp Set and the coordinating Pennant Punch. SO FUN!

Left Page:

Right Page:

Close Up of the "Sweet Scoops" that were embossed
using the new colored embossing powders:

I love the color combo, very fun and still masculine. I used Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point Blue, Wild Wasabi and Tangerine Tango. Accented by Very Vanilla and Soft Suede. This would also be great for a birthday page.

Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: