Tuesday, June 21, 2011

USA, USA, USA!!!

I am so thankful that we live in a country where we can worship, and move freely!! I am also thankful for our troops that fought so hard to get us here!!
This week at Hand Stamped Sentiments we were asked to create a 4th of July project and a card...here are my projects.....

The top photo is garland using the small and large Star punches. The small one is retired and the large one will be retired at the end of the month. I really am so SHOCKED that they have retired BOTH star punches. What's a patriotic person to do??
The bottom photo is a card using the star punches again and the glimmer paper from the holiday mini. The banner is using the NEW pennant punch available on July 1st. It's not something I would have normally purchased, but just wait until you see all of the projects I've used it for ALREADY!! I can't wait to share!! :)
It's gonna be a busy week in the Jensen house, the twins graduate Kindergarten on Thursday, so the week is filled with chaos and fun!! Have a great week all!!

GOD BLESS THE USA!!! ~Krista

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Great project, Krista! Love the added sparkle from the Glimmer Paper, too. That Pennant punch is already a favorite of mine. It's so perfect for so many occasions. Can't wait to see what else you have created with yours. Hugs! :)

Shannon said...

I'm with you on the star pinch retiring, seriously don't get it. I love how you used the glimmer paper. I got it and have yet to use it. And your garland is awesome!