Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Memorial Day Challenge at HSS

This weeks challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments is to create a project for Memorial Day. I was asked to create a card. As I was going through my stamp sets and supplies I couldn't find any inspiration. I sat, thought about it, and I was stumped. A few moments later I was surfing around on Facebook and an icon on my computer jumped out at me....the Stampin' Up My Digital Studio!! How could I forget about this FABULOUS program?! Okay....after many changes and never wasting any cardstock or supplies....viola....my 6" x 6" digital card:


I used the basic MDS program...with the exception of a few "updates" sent to me for FREE from Stampin'Up! Notice the dimension of the lettering and the nice color combination. I used Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Soft Suede. It was so easy to sit down at my computer and be able to move things around, add, take away, layer, shift, resize and so many other things. If you don't have this yet...you must invest in it!!

Happy Stamping! Or, in this case, Happy Digitizing!! ~Krista


1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Great card, Krista! Gotta love MDS...it has spared a lot of wasted cardstock for me, too. The dimension on the lerrterig looks great! Hugs! :)