Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's Been One of Those Times...

When all you want to do is go to sleep and hope that when you wake up you realize you've been dreaming. My sister Laurie was hit by a car early on Mother's Day morning. She initially had a brain bleed and several broken bones. It was a very scary time! Since Sunday, the brain bleed has repaired on it's own and they are now working on fixing up her broken body. Her neck, ribs, pelvis and both legs are fractured. She also has torn ACL's in both legs and needs surgery to repair them. I need to take a deep breath and just remember that she is in GOD's hands and HE will take care of her....like he has already! It's gonna be a long road to recovery, I'm sure, but I hope she knows how much we want her to get better and how much we love her!! Here is a picture of my beautiful sister and my baby Travis:


There is only so much that I can do for her...with 3 kids and a house to take care of, I'm torn.
Needless to say, stamping and crafting has been on the back burner. I sat in front of a sheet of cardstock last night looking to find my creativity....it was NOT there. I'll try again today....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh Krista, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. I'll be praying for her, you and your family. Kathy