Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Color Challenge at HSS



My challenge this week at HSS was to create a card for our players to be inspired by. Guess what I did...I made 2 totally different cards and had my NEW Facebook Fan Page Friends choose the winner. This is the card they picked:



I'm lovin' the nice spring colors. The weather here has been SO GORGEOUS!! I know that the other states across the US are not so lucky! So I won't brag anymore...okay, maybe a little. Here are some pics from our Sunday afternoon at my parent's house.

The baby is gonna be 5 months old on May 5th! WOW...just writing that makes me so sad. Time flies!!!! Can you tell he's already teething?! Drooling buckets!

Here are all 3 of my handsome boys! Love these guys...smoochy, smoochy!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend...we sure did! Don't forget to look me up on Facebook under Krista's Stamper Room and click "LIKE".

By the way, the photos of the kids were taken with my newest addition to the family. A Canon EOS camera. It takes some awesome shots, now to learn how to use it to it's fullest....
Happy Stamping,
Krista

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Krista, first of all your little fellas are adorable! You got some great shots with your new camera, too. Love your card! So fun and perfect for spring! Love that perfect bow and the pearl accents. :)

StampingMinnie said...

Oh! your boys are so cute. Love your card. Your did a great job on putting it together. Love the texturing, and that bow is so perfect.