Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts

It's time to start thinking about your mom or a special mom in your life! I have the PERFECT gift and all you have to do is place your order by April 25th!! (Pictured below are 8" x 10")


They are scrapbook pages mounted on artist canvas' designed exclusively by yours truly!! This is a unique gift that can be personalized and I can also make it in the color of your choice!

This next photo is one that I made as a sample last year and they have been a HUGE hit!! (p.s. The pic is pre-baby) :) This size is 12" x 12"


Here's the deal:
-They cost $20 for an 8" x10" and $30 for a 12" x12"
-I can ship them anywhere for an additional fee
-You can choose your color palette from the colors that I carry
-Order by 4/25 and you'll have it in time for Mother's Day!

HAPPY STAMPING,
Krista


No comments: