Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Canvas Scrapbook Page

It's Mother's Day over at Hand Stamped Sentiments...


Some of you have seen me make these before...but I just can't get enough of their girly goodness!


It's a scrapbook page mounted on to a canvas. I took a plain piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and turned it into this wonderful gift. I was inspired by Shelli Gardner's Vintage Emboss Resist projects at Leadership 2010. Just add a 5 x 7 photo printed in sepia and viola...a perfect gift for mom.

Here is a close up of the emboss resist technique...

I am selling these this year....but you must place your order soon if you'd like it by Mother's Day.

Happy Stamping,
Krista






2 comments:

Shannon said...

That page is gorgeous! Wow, you did a great job. Very feminine and vintage. Beautiful!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty, Krista! Love the shabby-chic feel and the soft colors. That scrunched ribbon is awesome! :)