Monday, April 18, 2011

Craft Fair Wrap Up

So...it was a BEAUTIFUL and very HOT day in Southern California on Saturday....that means that everyone went to the beach or to a pool. Needless to say, they didn't come to the craft fair this weekend. :( I had so many cute things to sell that day, too. I should know that committing to a spring-time boutique is not always gonna bring in huge sales.

This was the first time that the Chino Library did this and I know the book fair went really well, but people mostly came to buy books. I do think that the boutiques in general do A LOT better at Christmas!! The set up was nice and I met a lot of great people. I want to thank the Friends of the Chino Branch Library for letting me participate in this event. You did a fantastic job putting this together!!

Here are some photos of my booth:





I sold a few of the desktop post it note holders:

I didn't sell any of these desktop notepads. I think I'll add a pen in the box.
I didn't sell any of the canvases, but I did sell quite a few cards. Those always go over really well! :)

I am selling the canvases via email and facebook...if you are interested in one, please contact me or write a comment on this post with your email address. I am also taking orders for personalized canvases, too.

So, if you're thinking about selling at a craft fair in the spring, be prepared to have lighter crowds than those events in the fall.

Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

HELLO KITTY LOVES STAMPING said...

oh my goodness. you are very talented. i love ur canvas scrapbooking. that is awesome. im gonna try one of those for sure.

thank you again for all the inspiration

shirley stark