I had a meeting today with 5 of my 10 downline....other demonstrators that signed up under me to sell Stampin' Up! It was a fun time of sharing business ideas, crafting ideas and, of course, stamping! I created 3 projects for them to make today....here is what we made:
The first project is a stationery box. We also made a flower out of our 5/8" Satin Ribbon. It was a new technique that was demonstrated at the SU! Convention this year. I wasn't there, but thanks to Sandy Hancock who attended, she shared how to make them.
This project is using the "baby wipe technique" on the flower stamp. If you are interested in finding how to do that technique contact me today...I'll show you how. :)
The last project is a milk carton die cut with a folded fan on the front. I used the Playground DSP on the box and for the fan. The box color is Pear Pizzaz.
Contact me if you are interested in learning any of these techniques or about any of the products I used to make these projects. :)