Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Nichole

Happy Birthday to Nichole and to me, too! We share a birthday and we usually get to go out and have a girls day out, but this year I have other things that were keeping me from going out...baby boy #3! We did get to finally celebrate the next night at my house....we tried to watch a movie, but ended up talking for hours catching up on life. I got her a little gift and made her a gift bag and matching card. Here is the pair:


Here is a close up shot of the flower on the bag. I used the Flower Folds Die Cut.



Here is a picture of the card. I used the hand held large flower punch.


The designer paper is from last year's holiday mini catalog. I can't remember the name right now, but can you see the glittered flowers. I hope they come out with a similar paper for Valentine's Day again this year.

Happy Stamping, Krista

No comments: