Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vintage Crazy!

Here is another "vintage" project:





I used the "Elements of Style" stamp set that will be available in the Summer mini catalog coming out on May 1st. This card is inspired by the projects that the Stampin' Up! CEO-Shelly Gardener created at the Leadership Convention that I went to in January. Check out the piece of an old thesaurus that I used in the corner. I also spritzed it with the "Log Cabin Shimmer Spritz" which is also coming out May 1st. The spritz is really heavy, however...it's not too bad. This was my first card that got "spritzed." :) I'm learning how to use it still.

Here is a close up photo from a different angle:



I think we might be making a similar card at my next card party here at my house. Contact me today if you are interested in joining me for some stamping fun!!
Happy Stamping,
Krista

1 comment:

Sharon S. Rivera said...

Wow, Krista! You have done a fantastic job with all of your vintage projects. I particularly love this one. I just received this stamp set, so can't wait to play with it.