Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our Christmas Card



I have been working on these cards for about 4 months...whenever I had a free moment I was doing some part of this. I ended up making 85 cards this year! WOW!! If you didn't get one, I apologize, it's been a busy season and I hope you know that we do love and care about you all!
Please take notice of the embossing on the background. Isn't it great?!


This is the inside:


The photo that I attached on the inside was created by me! Not shutterfly or Costco! I used the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio. This was my first project with the program. It was lots of fun, but I'll get better once I fine tune my style. I hope you like it!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Love, The Jensen's

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I LOVE the pic. Now I have to have the digital scrapbook!!!!!!!!