Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Aloha...







It's been over 2 weeks since I returned from Hawaii. I can't believe how quickly time flies, especially when you come home and get so busy with life. It was a great trip! I made myself relax and not plan ANYTHING! I need to do that every now and then so that way I refocus on what is most important. Looking around at all of the things that God has blessed me with including a wonderful husband, two great kids, a home and all of life's necessities. WOW! Thank you God for everything...just typing that brings a tear to my eye! God is so good!!! Here are a few pictures from our fantastic vacation to the island of Kauai!


I promise to post at least 2 or more times a week. My next post will be some of the projects I have been working on lately. Lots of good stuff!! :)

~Krista

1 comment:

Karol Keo said...

Aw, makes me MISS Hawaii! Such a beautiful and relaxing place :)