Friday, June 12, 2009

June Gloom


This is a card I made with a retired stamp set called "Do the Hula". I am dreaming of laying under this palm tree with a diet coke and a package of Red Vines. Yum! With June gloom in full swing, I seem to have gotten myself into a bit of a funk. I am still sore from tweaking the muscles in my back a couple days ago and I'm feeling a bit down. What can help me feel better? Food...maybe. Counseling....probably. Sunshine....you bet. Stamping....now that's what I need. I sure wish I could just have one day, one WHOLE day of no house cleaning, no kids in the house, no email, no surfing the web, no facebook and no phone calls. Just me in my stamper room, some goodies to munch on and some good old movies on. The possiblities would be endless. I'd try to make something for myself, which is something that I don't do very often. Hmmm....wonder what I'd make.....
~Krista

No comments: