Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love You Much







From now through January 31st you can purchase the Love You Much Bundle for 20% off. It includes the Love You Much stamp set, the Heart to Heart Punch and the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper. Click here to view and order this great bundle and save even more money when you order from my website.

The above are 2 pictures of projects I have made with this bundle. Contact me for more info on hosting a Valentine's get together.

By the way, my toe is in recovery from the accident yesterday. Luke and Tyler have been so good all day and gave me a break from peeling them away from each other (fighting). They have been helpful and understanding. I had a nice relaxing day...caught up on all of my recorded shows. I hope that it heals right away, I want to go to Disneyland this week with my mom and my sister, and of course, the boys, too.

Happy Stamping,
Krista

No comments: