Friday, January 9, 2009

I have a boo boo!

OUCH...today I stubbed my pinkie toe. Turns out that it is probably broken. The doctor couldn't tell exactly where it was broken, it might even be my foot, but I'll know on Monday or Tuesday after the x-ray results are back. Tyler told me that he'll just cut off my toe, so I'll feel better.

After a long day spent hobbling around to let people poke, prod and take pics of my foot, I arrived home to find a huge case full of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogs!!!

WOO HOO!!!! IT HAS ARRIVED, the new SU! Catalog is here!!! I must say, lots of new styles, lots of retro design and lots of color. It is beautiful. I can't wait for you all to see it. Contact me today to get a copy. I have them for sale for only $7. Retail value $9.95.

I'll post a picture tomorrow. My foot hurts and I need to get some rest.

No comments: