Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Decor Elements


Stampin' Up! has created an entire line of gorgeous vinyl Decor Elements for your home. Essentially they are rub ons for your walls or any other smooth surface. They are super easy to apply and can be removed anytime. This is a great way to decorate and add some design to your home. This is a frame with the Parisan Decor Elements in Kraft color directly on the outside surface of the glass. (I don't think this picture does it justice.) I took some of our Designer Series Paper and made a backdrop that is inside the frame. I love the way it came out. A simple piece of art that can be moved anywhere. My sister was the recipient of this one...it was a Christmas gift. The nice thing about this is that she can take it with her when she moves. I think the picture doesn't do it justice.


You can also view my Stampin' Up! website to see all of the fabulous different designs and colors.

No comments: